This project was a complete redesign of Daktronics e-commerce site. Using the 3dcart’s website builder, I found templates that worked with the e-commerce site base structure, narrowed it down to two site template previews. Our web team then discussed them and chose one template.
I made simple changes within the 3dcart designer interface, first. Next, I designed different options for other pieces of the website. Chris Ficek and I, then, made custom changes in the HTML and CSS code.
Below are previews of the two template finalists, of which the team discussed the pros and cons of each before deciding on the left.
After some quick cosmetic changes, the site’s homepage needed to be revamped. The upper left was the original homepage content. I designed the three other versions before changing the homepage.
Next is the redesign the product boxes. The structure of product boxes provided by 3dcart did not work with the information we needed displayed. Below are the initial designs I made and the final result built by Chris Ficek and myself.